Steve likes to visit his mother's gravesite at least twice a year -- Mother's Day and her birthday.
Steve arranged the roses and they looked beautiful.

I love Kaela's look here. I wonder what Daddy said about Keeping the Commandments.
This is my Mother's Day gift from my children. They went on a 'walk' and came back with wildflowers. I sure love being a Mom!

I know it's not always rewarding to be a mother. I know that it's a thankless job with few fringe benefits and lots of headaches. However, I have never been happier in my entire life. The first day I heard the words, "I love you, Mommy," I was hooked. To all those mom's who struggle and wonder if it's even worth it, hang in there. You are doing the most important job in the whole world. You are raising a generation. I believe in you and, most importantly, the Lord believes in you. God bless the mothers.

2 comments:
Thanks for the nice comments you left onmy blog. That made my day. I think you are an Amazing talented Mother. Your kids are so LUCKY to have you as Mom! I love the wild Flowers. My kids often bring in some of those for me and I can't help but smile each time I look at it! Glad you had a good. day! You deserve it! My kids wanted me to say Hello sister Corey! Give your kids a hug for me!
The roses were very pretty on Nancy's gravesite. It's hard to believe that it's been 11 years. You're right some days are hard but there are always those little rewards along the way that you know what you're doing is right.
Post a Comment