Thursday, May 8, 2008

Same 'ol Same 'ol

If you take a close look at Eli's sandwich, you'll notice that it is not put together very well. Eli got tired of waiting for it and just grabbed two halves and stuck them together. Raechel was pretty shocked when she came back into the kitchen and realized the sandwich she was making suddenly disappeared!

Scroll down to the bottom and take my survey.

I'm going to update my survey every month, just for fun. This month it's about the weekend. What do you like to do? For all of you that know my well, I love movies. So, that's my choice.

2 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

Too Funny!!! This is a little man who knows what he wants and when he wants it.

Kelly said...

It tastes so much better that way! What a Awesome Daddy Daughter outing! So fun to see you all! My kids couldn't believe it when I showed them your blog. They all screamed! Glad we can keep in touch this way. Hope you had a Great Mothers Day!