Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fun in the Sun

Today the kids just hung out and played play-doh all morning. I suggested that they might like to cool off in the sprinkler and they quickly got their suits on.

Ethan thought he would test out the water first before jumping through.Kaela and Eli, on the other hand, just decided to go for it. Eli got a face full.
Ethan closed his eyes almost every time he jumped through. She looks like a water ballerina. Kaela got really cold, really quick.
"No more pictures! Please!""Mom, I found a bug!"
Good job, Eli!

Next time I'll try to get my almost teenager outside. If anyone has any ideas, let me know!

2 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

Thank goodness the weather is nice enough now to play outside. Makes ya wonder how we survive the winter months??

Donnie and Christina said...

Ahhhh! Soon to be teenager!!! It looks like you had lots of fun!