The great thing about being in the Young Womens Presidency is being able to be there with Raechie. I had a great excuse to go check on her.
Steve and I, along with all the other Young Womens Presidency, carpooled up to Ensign Ranch to spend Bishop's night with the girls. Raechel is having a great time. I challenged her to meet five new friends there and guess how many people are in her tent. Well, I challenged her to meet one more new friend before the week was out. It's a really tough thing for a mom to realize that your children can survive without you.
Here's just a sense of my husband's humor. When did he get ahold of the camera? 
Raechel and her daddy.
Raechel and her mommy.
Here's my little cutie. Raechel is in the scuba divers group.
She is so not missing us at all. Look at that grin.
The sun went down and the moon came up in a beautiful display -- it was time to head home. Bye, Raechie, see you soon!
Steve and I, along with all the other Young Womens Presidency, carpooled up to Ensign Ranch to spend Bishop's night with the girls. Raechel is having a great time. I challenged her to meet five new friends there and guess how many people are in her tent. Well, I challenged her to meet one more new friend before the week was out. It's a really tough thing for a mom to realize that your children can survive without you.
Raechel and her daddy.
Here's my little cutie. Raechel is in the scuba divers group.
She is so not missing us at all. Look at that grin.
1 comment:
I love Ensign Ranch. I hope Raechie had an amazing experience. I'm sure her and I both will be sleeping all weekend!!
Post a Comment