Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Soaring to New Heights

I heard Eli calling me from the addition and thought he might need my help. When I walked out there, I couldn't see him. Then, I heard this cry from the rafters, "Get down, Mommy. Too scary." I couldn't believe it. He climbed the ladder and got up on to the roof of the old portion of the house. Thank goodness he didn't try to get down by himself.


2 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my, that made me sick just looking at the photos. I can't amagin how you felt... What a blessing you had those Listening Mother ears! WOW! I am so glad the story ended in a happy ending and you got him down safe and sound! How did you dare stop to take photos of him? You Brave Soul!

Debbie Murdock said...

HOLY MOLY!!! I would've been freaking out about then. Eli will take any chance to climb up stuff. I remember him trying to get on the roof. He's gonna be your little monkey climber boy. Maybe I'm glad I'm having girls to save my heart from failure.