Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Memories, Light the Corners of My Mind

A friend has this game on her website and it looked fun. Here are the rules:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

Also, if you haven't voted for your favorite patriotic hero, be sure to do so soon! (See bottom of page.)

3 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

For some reason the first thing that came to mind was I went with you on your early morning route and this stupid guy in front of us didn't have his signals or lights working and came to a complete stop before he turned. We ended up rear ending him in back. He didn't have any insurance and everything was just a mess. Good thing the car was a piece of junk anyway.

Melinda said...

Oh man! Hmmm, I really just love you Anne! But I love when you were in the RS Presidency and wrote a Christmas song for sacrament meeting. I was actually pretty nervous to sing one of your amazing masterpieces, but I still have the music and I still adore that song! I also love when we moved here, you gave me a folder with a bunch of the songs you've written, still have that too! You're amazing! (Oh, and don't feel bad for thinking I was a YW, I had just barely gotten out, haha!)

Donnie and Christina said...

Well, I remember the first time I met you. Donnie was "bringing" me home to you, probably for your approval!! Lol. But we played scrabble, I didn't want to whine about how much I hated that game because I suck at spelling words. But you and Donnie wanted to have an all out battle on who can spell the craziest and longest words. So all I did during the whole game was added es, ed and s to the end of your words and KICKED BOTH OF YOUR BUTTS!! Thanks for making it easy for me to win and look good infront of a now amazing sister in law!
Love ya,
Christina