Monday, July 14, 2008

Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow

*Sigh* I just wonder when my little baby quit being so little and not so much a baby anymore. I sent Raechel out to Girls' Camp today. She was so nervous and excited and anxious and every emotion you could think of.

Packing the Night Before
Hmmmm, I wonder if I have everything. Oh wait, I forgot the kitchen sink!
This looks just about right. I hope it closes!
Oh wait, I can't forget this.
And we're off!
Kaela was sad that her sister was leaving.
Getting everything packed in.Whew! I'm glad that's over.Chatting with some of her friends from Young Womens.Tearful goodbyes from baby brother.He's going to miss her most. He loves his Ray-cho.Kaela has the cheesiest grin. Where is Eli going anyway?Raechel and her Young Womens President. Don't they look related?
I hope I survive without my Raechiebee. I guess a mom has to let go sometime. See you soon, sweetie!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Your timing is too perfect, our Young Women left for camp this morning also, needless to say I have a newborn and can't go, and I'm just heartbroken over it! I can't believe Raechel is that old, she's such a beautiful young woman!! She'll have a wonderful time I know it!