"Are we starting yet; where's my present?"
Scooby Doo is awesome.
"Ok, now where are the toys?"
My little Emma Bee. I painted a watercolor of her as one of my Bees. She told me, "I want to turn into a bee and fly around the room." Too cute.
"Come on, come on, get outta there!"
Ethan had this put together before the end of the night.
High School Musical is the way to this girl's heart.
"Who can I shoot?"
"Whoa, big candy cane!"
He got a shirt that said, "Mr. Happy!"
Debbie made the stocking and filled it with goodies.
Brought to tears with joy and promises of many nights playing Metroid. Go, David.
He got some crazy Dennis Leary book. I don't understand my brothers, but they have some secret code language. They just look at each other and start laughing. I don't get it.
Melissa is enraptured by her gift Scene It.
Can I come over and watch with you? Huh? Please?
Hey, where Anne? Oh gee, was I the only one taking photos?
Edward will never where another shirt for as long as he lives.
Well, this is where my camera ran out of batteries. Sorry, Steven, Mom and Dad, you'll live forever in my memories. Love to all my family and my sweet neices and nephews.
2 comments:
Thank you so much for all the pictures and videos. It makes me sad that I can't be there but thank you so much for thinking of us!!! It means a lot! Love you Sis!
You have an awesome family.
Post a Comment