On Christmas Eve, we have two traditions. First, we go to Grandma and Grandpa Corey's house to open presents and get really fat off fudge and yummy food. Then, we open our Christmas P.J.'s and go to sleep quickly before Santa comes.
Eli's first stop is Grandma's snow village.
Grandpa adds one or two things every year.

Here's a happy boy.

Here's a really happy boy.

"Don't shoot, I'm just dusting for prints."

"Hey, I got some, too."

I can't believe I got all of them in one shot.

Grandma is testing out her traditional candle from us.

What would Christmas Eve be without an extra-large bag of peppermints for Grandpa?

Our neice, Winter, is just chillin'.

Page and his girlfriend, Katie.
Our neice, Amanda.

Uncle Tracy is wondering if he got something from his favorite store: ? ;)

Steve's sister Debie, with some lotion from her sister, Megan.
Hey, wait, I got the same thing. Thanks, Megan.
Here's my handsome man. Gift certificates to Duke's Chowder House. I love how his presents are my presents. Ka-ching! I'm going on a date.

Look at these cuties.
Sleep tight little ones, Santa comes tonight.
3 comments:
Your kiddos are such cuties! So, I don't remember if you ever told me, but are you guys building a house? If so....how neat!! I wanna see it one day. Oh yeah, before I forget, I'm going to be visiting that side of the country between February and April. It just depends when we finally sell our house. :) Anyway, I miss you bunches. Love, MaryAnn
Sweet!!! Looks like you guys had fun! I like the last picture of all you guys.
It looks like you and the fam had a fabulous Christmas! You've got a wonderful family.
Post a Comment