We had a lot of fun decorating for Christmas. Raechel set up her nativity set, but Eli thought something was missing from the group. Can you spot the one thing that doesn't belong?
We did have some trouble with the lights.
Maybe Kaela can help him figure it out.
Uh-oh, now we're in trouble.
Help!!! Somebody save us!
Dun, dun, da, dun! It's Superman, he's here to save the day. Help us with the lights, Superman.
"I can't seem to do it, let me fly off and get more help."
I guess it takes a 'real' man to get the lights done. Thanks, Ethan!
Ah, it all worked out in the end.
A little tree with a lot of lights. It worked.
...and the most important of all, the tree topper.
3 comments:
Aw...it looks you guys had lots of fun decorating for x-mas! I still can't believe how big Eli has gotten! I miss you guys!
WOW... it looks so Beautiful! Love your Tree! And you have such Awesome helpers! Your mantel with the socks is Great! It looks Magical! It could be on a cover of Martha Stewart! If she could have only seen it!
We Love you guys!
Opps this is from Kelly.
Wow it really looks like Eli is going to leap right out of the picture. I'm so jealous that you actually have a hearth to put your stockings on. So cool that Frosty could have a part in the nativity.
Post a Comment