Thursday, January 22, 2009

Just Testing the Water

So, Eli, is almost 3 1/2 and although I swore that I wasn't potty training this child, I thought I should at least have the equipment and rewards in case he does decide he wants too.

If this is any indication of how much he is interested in the potty, then I think you'll agree with me that he is plain not ready. Crazy boy!
"Look, Mom, I'm going potty -- in my diaper!" Well, I guess he's almost there.
"I got a candy for sitting on the potty!"

So, back to my original plan. Eli is potty training himself.

2 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

Ahhh...how can you get frustrated with that sweet little face. I wish I had advice to give but I failed with my potty training attempts. GOOD LUCK!!!

Sapp Family said...

I still can't believe it's been three years since I've seen you or your family! Holy cow. My husband, Brad, thinks that he's going to start potty training our daughter as soon as she can walk...we'll see about that. ;) Love you guys!