On the other hand, Eli and I have been having a great time playing Lego Star Wars and learning our ABCs and numbers. He can count to ten and sing all the themes to Star Wars. It's pretty cool.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Me and my Little Buddy
Isn't he cute?
The biggest news lately is that Raechel has gone back to school. She is now in Gray Middle School. It's a scary place where kids get into fight, the teachers yell all the time, there are uniforms and Raechel got her violin stolen the second day. Other than that, she is doing well. She's far ahead in her classes and is starting to make friends. Of course, I'm still going to apply for Curtis Jr. High next year. Wish us luck.
On the other hand, Eli and I have been having a great time playing Lego Star Wars and learning our ABCs and numbers. He can count to ten and sing all the themes to Star Wars. It's pretty cool.
On the other hand, Eli and I have been having a great time playing Lego Star Wars and learning our ABCs and numbers. He can count to ten and sing all the themes to Star Wars. It's pretty cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can tell you really like taking pictures of Eli. And yes he is cute.
That's pretty impressive to sing the Star Wars themes. Do other little boys that age even know what Star Wars is?
eli you are so cute
Post a Comment