He had a lot of fun putting it together. He read the instructions to me and insisted that I was doing it the wrong way and he knew the right away. 
He did need a little assistance, but that's what Eli gave him -- very little assistance.
It took a lot of perserverance, but he managed to put it all together and arrange the drawers how he wanted them.
The funnest part was putting his toys where he wanted them. Thanks, Grandma and Grandpa Corey for the gift. Ethan, and, especially, we are grateful. 
2 comments:
That is pretty awesome! Way to go Ethan for putting it together! The earlier you learn this , the better- if you want something done right you gotta do it yourself! :)Strange thing is, I was about to post about organization on my blog! You'll have to look, I'll put a picture up, but when i sent Kevin to Ikea to get shelves like the ones Ethan got, he came home with something different... I need to work on expressing myself more clearly. Or doing things myself! :D:D
That's a sweet organizer...you'll have to let me know where they got that...I'm always trying to find better ways of organizing all our girly toys. I'm impressed that Ethan did that all by himself!
Post a Comment