Here are some more vacation photos.
At the Newport Bayfront area we ate at this cute 50's diner. They had these mini donuts that were to die for. The owners treated our kids to a free scoop of ice cream. 
Here's a great shot of the Newport Bridge across Yaquina Bay. It was foggy most of the time we were there.

Here's a great shot of the Newport Bridge across Yaquina Bay. It was foggy most of the time we were there.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! Hope you do something fun to celebrate! By the way, love the pictures of the bridge, so gorgeous!
Happy Birthday! Looks like you Celebrated in Style! Some how Mom's Never get cakes? Wish I was around to make one for you. I hope Rach made you a big Chocolate Cake! The last photo looks so Amazing with the bridge and the fog!
Happy late birthday...I tried to call but to no avail could not get a hold of you. That Zoltar fortune thing totally looks like the one off of the movie Big starring Tom Hanks.
Post a Comment