I see a group of invaders right here.
I don't know what is scarier, the octupus or Ethan. Great scary pose, Buddy!
They had these great tide pools for the kids to explore.
Kaela, of course, was the first one to get her hands wet. She's so brave!
Isn't it great to have a big brother?
According to Eli, all fish are scaaaarrrry.
I guess they're not so scary when Daddy's there.
'Doing the Jellies, Dude!'
I think the jelly fish were our favorite things to watch.
I think Eli made a new friend
Isn't Ethan handsome?
Eli liked looking at this exhibit.
What are they looking at?
We found a new species of bottom feeders. They're called coreysillikids!
1 comment:
In one of the pictures of Eli there is a fish behind his head and it looks like a mohawk. Very cool...every family should go on vacation and enjoy life.
Post a Comment