"Wow, I can't believe we fit so much junk in the car!"
This is us at our first rest area. It amazes me how many times we have to stop.
Aw, aren't we cute together!
Our first stop on our trip was The Tillamook Cheese Factory. Yum! For a lady who can't handle milk products, it was a challenge. Let's just say, the rest of the trip was a gas.
Watch out, Eli, that cow is gonna charge.
Boy, he sure got a kick out of those fake cows.
This is where they make the yummiest cheese in the world. I wonder if one day I'm going to buy one of those. It would be strange having people stare at you while you work.
Free samples! I broke down and bought ice cream. Oh yeah! Oh, ow! It was painful, but well worth the trouble.
Eli kept stealing bites from everyone.
We finished it all off with soda and fudge. Did I tell you that I gained some weight this week? Both Steve and I feel like blimps.
The kids were pretty wiped out by the time we got to Newport.
But, the view was outstanding. This is one of only a few days that wasn't foggy.
We had a great time. There is more to see, so stay tuned.
4 comments:
You only live once so might as well enjoy the things in life even if you regret it later. I can't believe how tall Ethan is getting.
Wow! I love that view!! Gas, gas and more gas!! I'll send you a gas mask so you can eat more cheese! lol Just kidding!!
I'm very jealous, what a fun trip! On the first picture, though, you are commenting on all the "junk" you fit in the car, but all I see is kids? They don't mind that you call them junk? :D Anyway, you asked, so here is out blog http://steinackerspot.blogspot.com/
oh my gosh...i can't believe how big sli has gotten! i'm also glad i found your blog!!! :)
Post a Comment