We were able to see the seals being fed.

"Sorry, little guy, you missed the feast."

Doesn't he look like a statue?

Kaela had so much fun watching them dive into the water.

The kids just couldn't get enough of them.


Awww, the harbor seal gave Eli a kiss.

The sea otters are so cuddly, cute.

Starring, Ethan, in 20,000 leagues under the sea.

Co-star, Raechel, in her role as the Little Mermaid.

Umm, where's my trailer. Is this shoot catered?

No autographs, please.

I'm unarmed. Don't shoot.

I'm sure we would give Jaws a lot of heart burn.

They had a shark tube that you walk through. The sharks are on top of you, under you and surrounding you. Totally, awesome. We liked this exhibit the best.


Scarry shark.

I don't know which one is scarier in this one.

I love how you pay so much money to go somewhere and all you're kids want to do is play in the play area. We couldn't have gone to a park and saved some money.




"You're on the EAC, dude." (for all you nemo fans.)

This picture sums up how we felt when we were done.

Another fun-filled day! I wonder what's next?
1 comment:
Looks like it was amazing! We love the aquarium, wish there was a better one around here! Awesome vacation!
Post a Comment