My little Kaela Bean turned 10 years old on August 1st, which coincided with our first day of vacation. Steve and I bought a big Costco cake to take with us down to Newport. Unfortunately, I didn't position the cake very well in the van and Eli smooshed it getting out of his car seat.
Kaela was so good about it. She's such a sweet girl. She just laughed.
I can't believe she's getting so big.
Make a wish little bean.
Kaela keeps life interesting and never settles for just the norm. She's headstrong and determined, but I believe these are traits that will suit her well. Once she makes up her mind, she will not be moved. She is a good friend and a delightful dancer. What a joy it has been to be her mother. I've loved her from the moment I first set eyes on her.
2 comments:
I knew I was missing somebody's birthday but couldn't remember if it was Ethan's or Kaela's. I'm a horrible Aunt. Happy Late Birthday Kaela!
Happy Birthday Kaela!! Your such a trooper! I love you!!
Post a Comment